Windows are particularly important in the decoration industry. They can not only resist wind and rain, but also have sound insulation and heat preservation effect on the house. Therefore, in the decoration of windows, more and more people will use double-layer insulating glass windows, but what about the fog of double-layer glass windows?
Causes of insulating glass fogging
1. During the installation of hollow glass window, its construction process is poor. After a certain time of use, the sealant cracks, resulting in the water vapor entering the interlayer of hollow glass. With the increase of temperature, the water vapor evaporates and becomes small water droplets when in contact with the glass surface, resulting in the fogging of double-layer glass.
2. During the installation of double-layer insulating glass, because the water tank inside is not installed properly, the water surface is higher than the profile, resulting in water flowing into the interlayer of double-layer glass. Under the sunlight, water vapor forms fog, resulting in the fogging of double-layer glass.
3. During the installation of insulating glass, if there is no gap between the spacer strip and the edge of the glass, the rain will be adsorbed on the double-layer glass when it is in contact with the rain, resulting in fogging of the double-layer glass. If the difference between indoor temperature and outdoor temperature is too large, and the indoor air humidity is too large, the phenomenon of double-layer glass fogging will occur.
Solutions to fogging of insulating glass
1. If the insulating glass is fogged because the sealant is not sealed tightly, the sealant on the insulating glass can be removed with tools, and the glass window can be cleaned again. After it is dry, the brushing process of glass sealant can be carried out.
2. If the sink position of the double-layer insulating glass window is not installed properly, the insulating glass window shall be removed and reinstalled.
3. If the middle partition strip of double-layer insulating glass has been installed, glass gasket can be added to the double-layer glass window. In addition, the original middle spacer can be removed. When reinstalling the upper spacer, it should be noted that the pasting position of the spacer should keep a certain distance from the edge of the glass window, generally 2mm. When installing the glass window, pay attention not to dip water on the spacer, so as not to affect its installation quality. If the temperature difference is too large to cause fog, you can open the window for a while to reduce the difference between indoor and outdoor temperature difference until the upper fog dissipates.